16th February 2012
Ya Kun Vouchers
Ya Kun vouchers make a fantastic gift to that person you love, that colleague you appreciate or that boss who takes good care of you! Whatever the season, Ya Kun vouchers are a most practical gift you could give anyone.
We have 3 types of vouchers available:
1. S$2 cash voucher - valid for use for F&B and merchandise
2. Meal voucher (S$3.80) - redeems 2 slices of kaya toasts and 1 hot coffee/tea (reg)
3. Set meal voucher (S$4.60) - redeems 2 slices of kaya toasts, 2 soft-boiled eggs and 1 hot coffee/tea (reg)
· Valid for 1 year from date of issue.
· Valid at all Ya Kun stores except Takashimaya (and Singapore Flyer for Set Meal vouchers).
· Voucher is non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash.
· Voucher is deemed void if serial number is defaced or illegible.
· Not valid with other discounts or promotions.
· Expired vouchers will not be accepted or extended.
Minimum order quantity of 15 pieces per voucher type.
22nd June 2011
My CPF & Me
Are you contributing to CPF? Join us for a cuppa at “coffeeshop talk: my CPF & me” to understand the relevance of CPF schemes and learn ways to maximise your CPF savings! Limited seats available, sign up at www.cpf.gov.sg/events
||: 23 June 2011 (Thursday)
||: Ya Kun #05-33 Orchard Central
1st May 2011
Ya Kun Feature
We are featured in the latest copy of Singapore Time Treat 2011,
Singapore’s only Free Food Directory. If you manage to get hold of it,
do look out for our 2-page article which talks about our history and
what make’s our brand so unique!
Back to TOP ^