Ya Kun Kaya Toast is a business format franchise that offers its distinctive F&B concept incorporating exclusive rights for a party to operate at a specific location or territory for a period of time.
- Rights to operate the Ya Kun Kaya Toast concept
- Use of Ya Kun's distinctive identity and trademark
- Initial training and start-up support
- On-going support and training e.g. business reviews, marketing, market research
- Transfer of new ideas e.g. improvements to business systems, product development, R&D
- Loan of Ya Kun Operations Manuals
- Marketing and PR support
- Supply of products
- Ya Kun's distinctive F&B concept and corporate image
- Shorter learning curve in operating the business
- Immediate clientele to patronise the business
- The goodwill associated with the Ya Kun brand
If you are interested to be part of the Ya Kun franchise network, please complete the Franchise Application Form and return it to us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to +65 6222 9711.
Local Franchise Application Form
Overseas Franchise Application Form
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. [+] I wish to operate a Ya Kun franchise overseas. How do I apply for it?
Please download the Overseas Franchise Application Form, complete it in full and return to us via email or fax. For overseas franchise, Ya Kun is keen to appoint a Master or Country franchisee. Parties who are interested in Area or Single-Unit franchise opportunity may also complete the form and return to Ya Kun. Once a Master or Country franchisee has been appointed and is ready to sub-franchise within the territory, Ya Kun will contact you for further discussion.[+] What are the criteria for applying an oversea Ya Kun franchise?
For overseas franchising, Ya Kun is keen to grant a Master or Country franchise. Some of the criteria include requiring an enterprising local party to manage the business and having adequate financial resources to roll-out the business.[+] Do I have to be involved in day-to-day outlet operations?
We need one of the partners/shareholders (a local party) to be appointed as the Managing Principal of the business. Whilst the Managing Principle can hire competent outlet managers and staff to run the day-to-day business, the Managing Principal is required to undergo the full initial franchise training and to spend a reasonable amount of time to oversee the overall aspects of the Ya Kun business in your territory.
Back to TOP ^